Люди, кого не затруднит проверьте: сегодня задали, завтра сдавать, еще и физику с географией завтра поэтому тута могут быть ошибки. Заранее СПС

My name is Kirill. I live at home with my parents. I cann't tell that we live in home friendly. They think what i very bab, because i don't like study in school. I study not well but also not badly. We very often quarrel and this quarrels go too far. Reasons of these quarrels be another. When we strong quarrels i go to the grandmother and i spend the night at her flat in big bed. But in morning i must go to school when i hate and i rise from bed on much time earlier than usually, that deduces me. I don't can tell what my parent's good or bad. They don't is good and don't it's bad. It's main problem in our house. They don't understand me, i don't understand they. Often my live turn in the difficult game or big test. Sometimes i can go this test, sometimes no. I never crying what for my problems with parent's, but sometimes want this. I think waht as time goes by my problems disappear сами собой . However in last time i'm stand doubt in this.

However in my difficult live be a white stripe. Yes this stripe last not enough time. In time this stripe i'm funny with friends and have money, go to the cinema or disco, and make many things which me difficult make when i in quarrel with parents.