Показано с 1 по 15 из 1290

Тема: Как на английском будет.../Как с английского переводится...

Древовидный режим

Местный Dаниил репутация неоспорима Dаниил репутация неоспорима Dаниил репутация неоспорима Dаниил репутация неоспорима Dаниил репутация неоспорима Dаниил репутация неоспорима Dаниил репутация неоспорима Dаниил репутация неоспорима Dаниил репутация неоспорима Dаниил репутация неоспорима Dаниил репутация неоспорима
    Вес репутации

chorlep
    My name is Kirill. I live at home with my parents. I can not say that we live very friendly. They think what I’m very lazy, because I don't like to study at school. I study not very well but also not very bad. We often quarrel and these quarrels go too far. They want me to change, to be another. When we disagree, I go to my grandmother and spend a night at her flat in big bed. But in the morning I should go to school. My granny’s flat is far from schools so I have to wake up earlier than usually. I hate all the world at this time. I can’t say that my parent are too bad or too good. The main problem in our house is that they do not understand me and I do not understand them. Sometimes my living in our house turns to a real test. On occasion I can pass it or not. I never annoy my perent with my problems, but sometimes I really want to do this. I would like to hope that my problems will disappear by themselves, but at the last time I doubt in it.
    However there are white stripes in my difficult life. I wish they lasted very long time. I can forget about my problems and have fun with my friends. We go to cimemas and discos and I’m happy with my friends, more happy than with my parents.
    Последний раз редактировалось Dаниил; 17.02.2009 в 22:34.