Показано с 1 по 15 из 119

Тема: Литературный перевод

Древовидный режим

Модератор juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима Аватар для juzy
    Вес репутации

По умолчанию Re:

Mom Fable

On the eve of birth a child asked the Lord: "I heard that tomorrow I shall be sent to Earth. How even I can live down there as I am such a wee weakling?"
    The Lord answered: "I shall attach an angel to thou. He will look after and care for you."
    The child pondered over Lord's words and said again: "Here in Heaven I just sing and laugh and it is all I need to be happy."

The Lord answered: "Thine angel will sing and smile for thou so thou wilt embrace his love and be happy."

"But how I can understand people whose language I am not aware of?" - the child asked, staring at the Lord.

The Lord smiled and answered: "Thine angel will say the finest and sweetest words you will ever heard and calmly and patiently teach you to speak."

"But what shall I do when I want to appeal to Thou?

The Lord gently touched the child's little head and said: "Thine angel will put thine hands together and teach you to pray."
    Then, the child asked: "I heard that there are an Evil on the Earth? Who will deliver me from it?"

"Thine angel will protect you even by jeopardizing his very own life."

"I shall be sad as I shall not be able to see Thou again..."
    "Thine angel will tell you everything about me and show thou the way back to me. So I shall be always beside you."

At the very same time it was a silence in Heaven but voices already started to reach it from the Earth... and the child hastily asked:
    "O Lord, before I leave you please let me know my angel's name?"
    "Her name does not matter. Thou will call her just Mom."

P.S. А с каких это пор в школе разрешено преподавать религию?
    Последний раз редактировалось juzy; 02.03.2012 в 05:11.

Ваши права