По умолчанию Re: Юмор

Шестнадцать тонн оборудования,
    Сверкающие сталью и наэлектризованные,
    Мы грузим в пятнадцать сверхскоростных танков,
    Проламывая ворота в рай.

Местный OzZy на пути к лучшему Аватар для OzZy
    Вес репутации

Обновил на планшете какое-то приложение, теперь он выдает вот такое сообщение. Хорошо, что Коран читать не предлагает xD
    Проламывая ворота в рай.

Местный Leo репутация неоспорима Leo репутация неоспорима Leo репутация неоспорима Leo репутация неоспорима Leo репутация неоспорима Leo репутация неоспорима Leo репутация неоспорима Leo репутация неоспорима Leo репутация неоспорима Leo репутация неоспорима Leo репутация неоспорима Аватар для Leo
    Вес репутации

Когда искал тексты песен, частенько натыкался на баннер, который предлагал заглянуть на scientology.org. Какое приложение, говоришь, обновил?

Вес репутации

Честно говоря, даже точно не знаю.
    Проламывая ворота в рай.

Вес репутации

Проламывая ворота в рай.

Модератор juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима Аватар для juzy
    Вес репутации

School science test answers

Water is composed of two gins, Oxygin and Hydrogin. Oxygin is pure gin. Hydrogin is gin and water.
    When you breathe, you inspire. When you do not breathe, you expire.
    H20 is hot water, and CO2 is cold water.
    To collect fumes of sulphur, hold down a deacon over a flame in test tube
    When you smell an odorless gas, it is probably carbon monoxide
    Nitrogen is not found in Ireland because it is not found in a free state
    Three kinds of blood vessels are arteries, vanes, and caterpillars.
    Blood flows down one leg and up the other
    Respiration is composed of two acts, first inspiration, and then expectoration.
    The moon is a planet just like the earth, only it is even deader
    Dew is formed on leaves when the sun shines down on them and makes them perspire.
    A super-saturated solution is one that holds more than it can hold.
    Mushrooms always grow in damp places and so they look like umbrellas.
    The body consists of three parts - the brainium, the borax and the abominable cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abominable cavity contains the bowels, of which there are five - a, e, I, o and u.
    Momentum: What you give a person when they are going away. (or retiring?)
    Planet: A body of earth surrounded by sky.
    Rhubarb: a kind of celery gone bloodshot.
    Vacuum: A large, empty space where the pope lives.
    Before giving a blood transfusion, find out if the blood is affirmative or negative.
    To remove dust from the eye, pull the eye down over the nose.
    For a nosebleed: put the nose much lower than the body until the heart stops.
    For Fainting: Rub the person's chest or, if a lady, rub her arm above the hand instead.
    For dog bite: put the dog away for several days. If he has not recovered, then kill it.
    For asphyxiation: Apply artificial respiration until the patient is dead.
    For head cold: use an agonizer to spray the nose until it drops in your throat.
    To keep milk from turning sour: keep it in the cow.
    The pistol of a flower is its only protection against insects.
    The alimentary canal is located in the northern part of Indiana.
    The skeleton is what is left after the insides have been taken out and the outsides have been taken off. The purpose of the skeleton is something to hitch meat to.
    A permanent set of teeth consists of eight canines, eight cuspids, two molars,and eight cuspidors.
    The tides are a fight between the Earth and Moon. All water tends towards the moon, because there is no water in the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight.
    A fossil is an extinct animal. The older it is, the more extinct it is.
    Equator: A managerie lion running around the Earth through Africa.
    Germinate: To become a naturalized German.
    Liter: A nest of young puppies.
    Magnet: Something you find crawling all over a dead cat.

Модератор juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима juzy репутация неоспорима Аватар для juzy
    Вес репутации

http://www.economicnoise.com/2011/09...raprosdokians/

182 Paraprosdokians

For those who don’t know, a parprosdokian is a sentence which consists of two parts. The first is a figure of speech and the second an intriguing variation of the first.

1. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
    2. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    3. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
    4. Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
    5. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
    6. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    7. If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
    8. We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.
    9. War does not determine who is right – only who is left.
    10. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
    11. Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’ and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
    12. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
    13. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
    14. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
    15. Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
    16. Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.
    17. I didn’t say it was your fault; I said I was blaming you.
    18. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars but check when you say the paint is wet?
    19. Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America ?
    20. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
    21. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
    22. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
    23. The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
    24. Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
    25. A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
    26. Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.
    27. Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
    28. Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
    29. I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
    30. When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
    31. You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
    32. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
    33. Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
    34. Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
    35. A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.
    36. If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child?
    37. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
    38. I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
    39. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    40. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
    41. Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
    42. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
    43. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    44. If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
    45. We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.
    46. War does not determine who is right – only who is left.
    47. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
    48. Evening news is where they begin with ‘Good evening’ and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
    49. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
    50. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
    51. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
    52. Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
    53. Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.
    54. I didn’t say it was your fault; I said I was blaming you.
    55. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars but check when you say the paint is wet?
    56. Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America ?
    57. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
    58. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
    59. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
    60. The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
    61. Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
    62. A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
    63. Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.
    64. Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
    65. Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
    66. I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
    67. When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
    68. You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
    69. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
    70. Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
    71. Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
    72. A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.
    73. If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child?
    74. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
    75. The car stopped on a dime, which unfortunately was in a pedestrian’s pocket.
    76. Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
    77. Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, you will be a mile away and he won’t have any shoes.
    78. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    79. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
    80. If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
    81. We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.
    82. War does not determine who is right — only who is left.
    83. Two guys walked into a bar. The third one ducked.
    84. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
    85. The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    86. Evening news is where they begin with “Good evening,” and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
    87. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
    88. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted pay checks.
    89. A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.
    90. Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says in an emergency, notify,I put A DOCTOR.
    91. I didn’t say it was your fault; I said I was blaming you.
    92. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but has to check when you say the paint is wet?
    93. Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
    94. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You need a parachute only to skydive twice.
    95. Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
    96. Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.
    97. Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
    98. Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    99. Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Вес репутации

100. I discovered I scream the same way whether I’m about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
    101. I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
    102. When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
    103. You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
    104. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
    105. A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.
    106. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
    107. Here are a few by some of the masters of the art. (Quoting them is not a wholesale endorsement.)
    108. “I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my father, not screaming and terrified like his passengers.” — Bob Monkhouse
    109. “If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the precipitate.” — Henry J. Tillman
    110. “The saying ‘Getting there is half the fun’ became obsolete with the advent of commercial airlines.” — Henry J. Tillman
    111. “A fool and his money are soon elected.” — Will Rogers
    112. “Ohio claims they are due a president as they haven’t had one since Taft. Look at the United States, they have not had one since Lincoln.” — Will Rogers (Rob adds: Not to take away from Will Rogers’s brilliant paraprosdokian, but … for the sake of several history buffs who read my blog, Rogers must have made this statement before Harding was elected.)
    113. “If I am reading this graph correctly, I would be very surprised.” — Stephen Colbert
    114. “There’s a bunch of different crunches that affect the abs … my favorite is Nestle.” — Shmuel Breban
    115. “When I was 10, I beat up the school bully. His arms were in casts. That’s what gave me the courage.” — Emo Philips
    116. “I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they’d never expect it.” — Jack Handey
    117. “‘The crows seemed to be calling his name,’ thought Caw.” — Jack Handey
    118. “It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried.” — Winston Churchill
    119. “You can always count on Americans to do the right thing — after they’ve tried everything else.”- Winston Churchill
    120. “A modest man, who has much to be modest about.” — Winston Churchill (said of Clement Attlee)
    121. “Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.” — Groucho Marx
    122. “She got her good looks from her father; he’s a plastic surgeon.” — Groucho Marx
    123. “One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I’ll never know.” — Groucho Marx
    124. “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read.” — Groucho Marx
    125. “I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it.” — Groucho Marx
    126. If you can’t sleep, count sheep. Don’t count endangered animals. You will run out.
    127. A fly was very close to being called a land, because that’s what it does half the time.
    128. I want to rob a bank with a BB gun. “Give me all your money or I will give you a dimple! I will be rich, you will be cute. We both win.”
    129. I had a chicken finger that was so big, it was a chicken hand.
    130. I got binoculars ’cause I don’t want to go that close.
    131. I can read minds, but I’m illiterate.
    132. If Spiderman was real, and I was a criminal, and he shot me with his web, I would say, “Dude, thanks for the hammock.”
    133. I got a belt on that’s holding up my pants, and the pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What’s going on here? Who is the real hero?
    134. I had the cab driver drive me here backwards, and the dude owed me $27.50.
    135. Kittens play with yarn, they bat it around. What they’re really doing is saying, “I can’t knit, get this away from me!”
    136. I met this girl, she was an actress, and she gave me her number. It started with 555.
    137. If you don’t know a light bulb is a three-way light bulb, it messes with your head. You reach to turn it off, and it just gets brighter! That’s the exact opposite of what I wanted you to do! So you turn the switch again, and it gets brighter once more! I will break you, light bulb!
    138. I went to a restaurant with my friend, and he said, “Pass the salt.” I said, “Screw you! Sit closer to the salt.”
    139. Imagine if the headless horseman had a headless horse. That would be chaos. I would think that if you were the headless horseman’s horse, you would be very confused. “I don’t think this dude can see.”
    140. “I belong to no organized party. I am a Democrat.” — Will Rogers
    141. Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
    142. “I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn’t it.” — Groucho Marx
    143. “Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.” — Groucho Marx
    144. “A modest man, who has much to be modest about.” — Winston Churchill (of Clement Atlee)
    145. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” — Winston Churchill
    146. “The car stopped on a dime, which unfortunately was in a pedestrian’s pocket.”
    147. “I haven’t slept for ten days, because that would be too long.” — Mitch Hedberg
    148. “Take my wife—please.” — Henny Youngman
    149. ” It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried.” Winston Churchill
    150. “You can always count on Americans to do the right thing – after they’ve tried everything else.” Winston Churchill
    151. “I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my father, not screaming and terrified like his passengers.” — Bob Monkhouse
    152. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
    153. If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
    154. We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.
    155. War does not determine who is right — only who is left.
    156. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
    157. The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    158. Evening news is where they begin with “Good evening,” and then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
    159. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
    160. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. My desk is a work station.
    161. How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
    162. Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.
    163. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted paychecks.
    164. A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.
    165. Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says “In an emergency, notify,” I put “A DOCTOR.”
    166. I didn’t say it was your fault, I just said I was blaming you.
    167. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
    168. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
    169. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
    170. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
    171. The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
    172. I discovered I scream the same way whether I’m about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
    173. Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others — whenever they go.
    174. There’s a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can’t get away.
    175. I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not so sure.
    176. I always take life with a grain of salt… plus a slice of lemon… and a shot of tequila.
    177. You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
    178. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
    179. Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
    180. A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.
    181. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
    182. I used to be conceited, but now I’m perfect.

Вес репутации

A fresh hack at an old knot — Charles Battell Loomis (pronounced with heavy French accent)

I'm taught p–l–o–u–g–h
    S'all be pronouncé "plow."
    "Zat's easy w'en you know," I say,
    "Mon Anglais, I'll get through!"

My teacher say zat in zat case
    O–u–g–h is "oo,"
    And zen I laugh and say to him
    "Zees Anfglais make me cough."

He say "Not 'coo' but in zat word,
    O–u–g–h is 'off,' "
    Oh, Sacre bleu! such varied sounds
    Of words make me higgough!

He say, "Again mon frien' ees wrong;
    O–u–g–h is 'up.'
    In hiccough." Zen I cry, "No more,
    You make my t'roat feel rough."

"Non, non!" he cry, "you are not right;
    O–u–g–h is 'uff.' "
    I say, "I try to spik your words,
    I cannot spik zem though!"

"In time you'll learn, but now you're wrong!
    O–u–g–h is 'owe.' "
    "I'll try no more, I s'all go mad,
    I'll drown me in ze lough!"

"But ere your drown yourself," said he,
    "O–u–g–h is 'ock.' "
    He taught no more, I held him fast,
    And killed him wiz a rough.

Вес репутации

Насчет изучающих русский язык — всегда поражаешься тому, какие на наш взгляд очевидные вещи кажутся им сложными.
    Вот некоторые перлы, которые выдает юный норвежец–энтузиаст, который все никак не бросает учить русский.

1. тогда я уже в Петербурге
    2. Это было абсолютно прекрасно и отлично
    3. Я не хотел проснуть тебя
    4. Вокругжитель=бомж
    5. Заколки это чтобы иметь систему
    6. Спатитель=Соня
    7. Убитки=трупы
    8. Откуда столько радости?=что смешного
    9. Хочешь ехать со мною в Пушкин
    10. Теляшник =тельник
    11. Это КакАя–то погода! Можно гулять?
    12. Маликушка=маленькая
    13. Глаголофилия–когда злоупотребляют глаголами
    14. Но откуда? Мы не знаем!
    15. Беднушка
    16. Можно мороженое? Я обязательно хочу!
    17. Я понимаю ничего
    18. Туалечник=туалет на улице
    19. Трамвайский звонок
    20. Туда–нибудь/там–нибудь
    21. Мясовой суп
    22. Куча=гора до 1000м.
    23. Сегодня тучно
    24. Кукучник
    25. Уж=ужас
    26. Как тут резать, когда тут прошлая еда (крошки на столе)
    27. Встретимся возле семи
    28. У меня закончились ездки–надо заплатить
    29. Это не среди чего
    30. Негреца
    31. Поевшаяся=сыта
    32. Поговоримся
    33. Ты не самая хужая
    34. У меня есть винограды и колбаса.
    35. Я нахотелся пирогов
    36. Храпит как свинина
    37. Я так хохотался
    38. А можно фрукт? Лампочку.(груша)
    39. Я нитакой фильм смотрел
    40. Андрюшка закакался
    41. –хорошо там, где ты! — и ты там!
    42. Покочану–то
    43. Я сознул поздно вчера
    44. Вчера принюхали в Хельсинки
    45. Ты знаешь это слово по–вообщецки? = ты y знаешь?
    46. Даже не сам заметил=даже сам не заметил
    47. Я горелся / я сгорел
    48. После работы я съел и пошел гулять.
    49. Я командировал маму домой поискать карточку
    50. Это чуть–чуть ложь,
    51. лиса — значит что–то хитрое
    52. Я не это сказал
    53. Дождь как с вйодер
    55. Ты проспалась?/значит проспала выспалась/проснулась
    56. Я голодаю/ значит голодный
    57. Сегодня день первого целуя
    58. Сиваю сумасшедшо!
    58. Все. Я наел
    59. Шерстявой свитер
    60. Молочевать корову (доить)
    61. Тогда могу боевать / драться
    62. Я не требующий/требовательный
    63. Ну все. Я положил себя в душ
    64. Ты русская, я норвежский
    65. Кто за мальчик
    66. Клубница
    67. Я буду делать цероксы (ксероксы)
    68. Полное бедро (ведро) воды
    69. Я остальный просто (отсталый)
    70. Спокойное и сонное чувство от пада снега
    71. вытратить все чувство до нового года
    72. он принес пример
    73. целую на утро
    74. не связано с учебами
    75. век живы.. век живы и ничего не больше
    76. тебе можно ли послать быстренько несколько слов до уездка из дому, пожалуйста!!
    77. это большой смех (это очень смешно)
    78. чудесница–красавица! это ты!
    79. котенок и собенок (щенок)
    80. куриценок (ципленок)
    81. а это свиньяк (свинина он)
    82. малущий
    83. я дал и могу отовзять обратно
    84. этот зуб они в тот же день вывзяли (вырвали зуб в тот же день)
    85. Кристан, хочешь тапки? нет, я могу везде бродить в носках
    86. положить тебе тортик? ну да, а зачем мы еще сюда пришьи тогда?
    87. вери меня (верь мне)
    88. четверты (четверки)
    89. по–пятницему (по–пятничному)
    90. Возвращайся скорее, чудище мое / чудо по аналогии красота–красотища
    91. Сообщи, когда будешь на Вантаа
    92. Целую на утро
    93. Сейчас тут будет питься кофе
    94. Такая штучка у слонов — рука в морде –фиг знает как она называется
    95. Она богатница
    96. Опаздачка!
    97. Она из Коми–комическая значит
    98. Сказки — только не в туалет!!! Ты же там будешь сидеть и пахнуть!
    99. Ни пуха ни пера! –иди в ад!
    100. Мы с Мейфридом думали
    101. Если ты работаешь как зверь, то нужен определенный артикль — одна зверь! Ведь ты же одна.
    102. Что, Спина прошла? Спина находится между попкой и головой и ни через чего прошла, даже никуда!
    103. Так сильно искал яму, чтобы изо всего избежать.=хотел сквозь землю провалиться
    104. Женские дела–ага, такова термина.
    105. Пока это написывал, я решил
    106. Вода во фьорде достатлчно холодная от пяти до десяти градусов, поэтому купаются только дети. Главное их вывзять оттуда, когда они совсем синие.
    107. Пятиколючая звезда
    108. Запечёнка = запеканка
    109. Ну он славян какой–то, наверно из Полши.
    110. Бык может набадать
    111. Ох, как я пересъел.
    112. Я был на побеседовании
    113. Веснеет.
    114. Прости за малоту подарка
    115. Карычевый сыр
    116. Хватит чепуховаться, пора совершить.
    117. Чувачина
    118. Также тебе нужен другой стиральный порошок, твой не отмывает пятьки. Я у тебя постирал брюки, а и до и после стирания на них — пятьки. Постирал ещё раз дома и пятьки уехали… Два раза у тебя пятьки не исчезли, то есть порошок стиральный смог бы получше. (Пятьки=пятна)

Местный Максим репутация неоспорима Максим репутация неоспорима Максим репутация неоспорима Максим репутация неоспорима Максим репутация неоспорима Максим репутация неоспорима Максим репутация неоспорима Максим репутация неоспорима Максим репутация неоспорима Максим репутация неоспорима Максим репутация неоспорима Аватар для Максим
    Вес репутации

Цитата Сообщение от juzy Посмотреть сообщение
    Насчет изучающих русский язык — всегда поражаешься тому, какие на наш взгляд очевидные вещи кажутся им сложными.
    Вот некоторые перлы, которые выдает юный норвежец–энтузиаст, который все никак не бросает учить русский.
    Примеряю на себя... Интересно, сколько в моей речи и в переводах "пересъелов" и "спатителей"
    А вообще, если парень делает _такие_ ошибки, то он на самом деле здорово говорит по-русски!

Местный Val репутация неоспорима Val репутация неоспорима Val репутация неоспорима Val репутация неоспорима Val репутация неоспорима Val репутация неоспорима Val репутация неоспорима Val репутация неоспорима Val репутация неоспорима Val репутация неоспорима Val репутация неоспорима
    Вес репутации

Считалка
    2 12 46,
    48 3 06.
    33 1 102,
    8 30 32.

Марш
    18 17! 18 16!
    115 13 3006!
    90 17! 90 16!
    240 110! 526!

Есенин
    14 126 14
    132 17 43…
    16 42 511
    704 83,
    170! 16 39
    514 700 142…
    612 349
    17 114 02.

Пушкин
    17 30 48
    140 10 01
    126 138
    140 3 501.

Маяковский
    2 46 38 1
    116 14 20!
    15 14 21
    14 0 17.

Веселое стих-е
    2 15 42
    42 15
    37 08 5
    20 20 20!

Грустное стих-е
    511 16
    5 20 337
    712 19

Импровизация
    3 4 2 1
    46 17
    300 10 900
    57 16

Сотрудник Лингво-лаборатории Амальгама Ольга репутация неоспорима Ольга репутация неоспорима Ольга репутация неоспорима Ольга репутация неоспорима Ольга репутация неоспорима Ольга репутация неоспорима Ольга репутация неоспорима Ольга репутация неоспорима Ольга репутация неоспорима Ольга репутация неоспорима Ольга репутация неоспорима Аватар для Ольга
    Вес репутации

Спасибо, juzy!
    Цитата Сообщение от juzy Посмотреть сообщение
    рука в морде
    Согласна с Максимом, что парень владеет русским отлично. И вообще судя по такому креативу убеждаешься, что ресурсы человеческого языка и мышления безграничны

Цитата Сообщение от Val Посмотреть сообщение
    Считалка
    2 12 46,
    48 3 06.
    33 1 102,
    8 30 32.
    Победа формы над содержанием?
    Последний раз редактировалось Ольга; 12.11.2012 в 10:28.

Вес репутации

Val, bravo! )
    Проламывая ворота в рай.

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 8 из 11
ПерваяПервая ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Ваши права